Thursday, October 12, 2006

DIGITAL INK

Ok here is an example of Digital inking.
I like to place a picture in Illustrator and "ink" it there.
I have total control over line thickness and can go over the picture as often as I want to.
The bad thing is it's only good for pinups because it takes a awful lot of time (which I don't have).
Here is a little example.
I sketched this very Milleresque drawing.

And after a few hours in Illustrator...

As you can see I changed the hair and made it more detailed, changed the hand, the gun, the smoke...
But the drawing stayed the same.
Hope you all like what you see.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:07 AM

    Der Stil gefällt mir! Meine Lieblingszeichnung auf der Seite (bis jetzt!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet black and white. As I see you use Illustrator to ink. That's impressive. I tried it and couldn't get the results I wanted. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete