Sunday, July 22, 2007

No Orlando Con for me

Sad, sad news.
I haven't posted a blog in a long time.

More than a month ago I had to quit Ace Comics because of business disagreements. Or lets say how business wasn't handled.

So that means I can't go to the Orlando Comic Con.

I wouldn't say that my time with Ace Comics was all bad. I had a lot of fun designing logos, designing characters, doing pages and promo art, talking to artists, getting feedback from great guys in the business. I definately learned a lot.
Hopefully I will find another gig soon and can go to some cons next year.

So to wrap things up here is all the stuff I drew during my Ace Comics days.















4 comments:

  1. Sad news, but good stuff!

    Man, don't worry, you'll surely find a new project.

    Keep on drawing this way!

    Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pencils and inks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:20 AM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete